Accelerated Schools is an independent, co-educational day school for students in middle school and high school. Our positive atmosphere guides students that have not thrived in a traditional school setting to achieve social and academic skills. Our comprehensive learning environment supports the success of students with learning differences such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, OCD, depression, anxiety as well as gifted and talented students who need to be challenged.
- Individualized Curriculum
- Executive Functioning Skills Development
- Positive Behavior Intervention Supports
- Social Skill Development
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Self-Discipline Strategies
- Relationship Mentoring
- Character Development
- College Advisement
- Career Exploration
- Social Coaching
- School-issued laptop
Our GoalAccelerated Schools exists to provide a unique, alternative, and rigorous approach to learning. Our goal is to produce highly skilled students that have a positive attitude toward themselves. We strive to give each student the tools to improve their overall academic skills, help them to have greater self-esteem, and be goal-oriented. We encourage and prepare them to be college-bound and have the confidence to move to the next level.
Mission StatementAn individualized learning sanctuary: We nurture students to be confident, contributing people with a positive relationship with the community.
Accelerated Schools’ Core Values:
- Catching kids doing the right thing is paramount.
- In a safe and secure environment, every student will have an Individualized Success Plan.
- Honesty and integrity guide our decisions. We will have High morals, principles, and values. All people will be treated with dignity and respect.
- Cooperative efforts (students, teachers, staff, parents, and guardians) will be used in saving students’ academic lives.
- Accelerated Schools will manifest a private school identity where teamwork is the norm.
- All students will progress at their own pace from where they are to where their highest potential lies.