At Accelerated Schools, the reasons for enrollments are as diverse as the students themselves. We have a long history as one of the oldest, most enduring, and best private schools in Denver. We have achieved this distinction by having a dedicated staff and the flexibility and agility to adjust to fit our students’ current needs. The majority of our enrollment comes through referrals from professionals in the education field, the parents of our past and present students, as well as the students themselves. This longevity would not be possible if we were not effective at what we do. Our diversity allows us to address issues or needs, such as:
- Gifted & Talented Students
- Learning Differences
- Motivating Students
- Study Skills
- Emotional, Social, or Mental Health Issues
- Behavioral Disorders
How Do We Do It?
- Diagnostic Testing to determine students’ strengths and weakness and to prescribe appropriate materials for advancement.
- Intensive Individualized Instruction to allow students to advance academically at their own pace and to consistently challenge students to achieve success.
- Small Classroom Size to foster positive teacher interactions for meaningful learning and to create a safe and predictable environment.
- Daily Report Card to let students know how they are doing every day and to provide essential communication between the school and the parents.
- Effective Reward Management System to provide tangible, meaningful rewards to the students and to motivate them to realize their maximum learning potential.
- Parent Support to work as a team in helping students be successful and to teach parents how to create a home environment that reinforces positive performance.