Accelerated Schools is located in the University Park neighborhood of Denver, Colorado, right near the University of Denver. Our curriculum is designed to improve any student's performance in every academic area. We focus on all required academic subjects and so that students will be better able to meet college requirements and prerequisites. All courses include supplemental or enrichment materials so students can experience continuous challenges on their way to success. Teachers are available to provide support and/or feedback at any point during class time. Remedial grammar/vocabulary supplemental materials are used individually as needed.
Accelerated Schools is committed to international student success as a private, nonprofit organization accredited by the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges. We offer open enrollment, and students may start at any time of year. International students are warmly welcomed into our school and are encouraged to bring a positive attitude and an open mind to contribute to our community.
Accelerated Schools takes pride in offering quality, individualized services to our international students. Our friendly staff, host parents, and teachers are available throughout their time at Accelerated. Our team of professionals is here to meet every student’s needs. We offer specialized academic counseling, expert visa/practical training guidance, on-going personalized advising, host families, and off-campus field trips that make your educational experience in the U.S. unforgettable.
Fluency in spoken English is one of our goals. We are a natural environment for international students to learn and practice their language skills.
Learn about boarding with a host family here.
Program Designed for International Students
- Individualized Curriculum-Program Designed for International Students
- Authorized to issue I-20 student visas
- Open Enrollment
- 9 and 12-month enrollment period available
- Provides boarding with English-speaking host families
- Taught by experienced ELL teachers
- College Preparatory Programs for SAT/ACT
- Low student/teacher ratio
- Emphasis on all required subject areas
- Includes study skills techniques to improve listening, speaking, and writing
- Social and cultural activities
- Educational field trips at least twice a month
- Small group and pair-work approach
- All elective classes are available to International students -Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere